Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Living the Artistic Life

I have a painting stuck in my brain that is about ready to start pouring forth, but first I have to put my studio back together. A family visit with more people here that would fit in the guest room turned the studio into a kids' room for the duration.

I seem to be stuck, mired even, in a place of too many ideas rushing through my head. There are several outdoor or garden art projects in there, and of course the gardening itself to be done. There is the book that needs work before sending off to one or more agents. And, there is a new painting idea.

That other life, the one with laundry and bathing dogs and cooking and cleaning, keeps intruding.

If you are so inclined, check out my web site at www.artbyeddie.net. Click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment